Thursday 18 December 2014

Master's Blog 5


Dear all,

I'm sure you like me are now all going flat out towards Christmas both at work and at home.

On Monday I attended a British Water International reception with Thames Warden Peter Hall. The event was hosted by the Lord Selbourne. It was great opportunity to meet with British Water members and to promote our livery company. We are looking forward to increasing cooperation between our two organisations.

On Tuesday we went to the carol service at St Mary-at-Hill church attended by the congregation, a number of our liverymen and partners along with some other Masters of livery companies.

This was my last official engagement until January.

I'm sure you are looking forward to a well earned break over Christmas.

You will have seen that our Myddelton lunch is on  2 February with the Lord Mayor attending. You will also receive a flyer about the planned Master's weekend in Salisbury from 22nd to 24th May. We initially want to gauge interest to get numbers and then finalise the price.

I hope you will be able to join us at events next year.

Christine and I wish you and your families a very Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year.

Roger

No comments:

Post a Comment